Valid from: 23.09.2019.
Hours OÜ, Estonian company registration nr 16434060, (hereinafter “Hours”), the owner and operator of the software (hereinafter the “Software”) that allows the recording of working time. The Software is made available in the following web pages www.hours.ee and www.hours.fi or on a digital application for the smart devices (Hours – Time tracking).
1. To make the Website work properly, Hours sometimes places small data files – called cookies – on the User’s device. Most large websites do this as well.
What are cookies
3. A cookie is a small text file that the Software or Website saves on the User’s computer or mobile device when the User visits the Hours Website or uses the Software. This allows the Website to memorize User actions and preferences (such as username, language, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time. This way, the User does not have to re-enter them each time he comes back to the Website or browse from one page to another.
6. Hours does not transmit information about the User’s use of the Website to social media, advertising and analytics partners.
7. The user may delete or block the cookies, but in that case not all the functions of the website may function as intended. Cookies help to provide Hours Services.
8. By using the Hours Services, the User must give the consent about using the cookies.
10. The user information generated by cookies, during the use of the Service, is usually transmitted to the Google server in the United States and saved there. As Hours has activated the IP anonymization, Google shortens the User’s IP address (if the User is from European Union or from other EEA Member States).
11. At Hours’ request, Google will use the information to analyze User activity and to report on the Service Website usage.
12. The User can set the browser to block all cookies. In this case the User may not fully use all functions of the User’s homepage.
13. The User may at any time disallow the collection of their data by Google Analytics. To do this, the User must download and install the appropriate browser add-on from the following website: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
14. Google Analytics maintains cookies, User identifiers (e.g. User ID), and Ads identifiers (e.g. DoubleClick cookies, Android ad identifier, Apple ad identifier) for 26 months.
Zone server service
15. The Software of Hours and its contents is hosted on Zone’s server (more information: https://help.zone.eu/kb-categories/security/), which is a highly secure environment for storing data and documents of all Users and Employees. The following measures shall be taken to ensure the highest level of security:
- The information submitted through the Hours Software is encrypted;
- Users passwords are stored only in a hashed form;
- The server is periodically maintained, software and hardware updates are made once a month;
- Zone.ee security measures are provided here: https://www.zone.ee/en-US/ contracts/.
16. Hours requires the Consent of the Users to use analytical cookies. No further consent is required for the use of the remaining cookies (technical cookies), but the User agrees to the installation of the technical cookies by agreeing to these Terms, which Hours requires from Users on its Website. It is not possible to use the Software without agreeing to the Terms.
How to Control Cookies
How to change the cookie settings in your web browser
18. Hours allows Users to manage all cookies used by the User, subject to the User’s consent, individually through the Website Settings, where the User may at any time enable or disable the cookies used. The above adjustment does not apply to essential or other cookies that do not require the User’s consent.
For more information about managing cookies on your web browser:
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Clear%20Recent%20History
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
If you have any questions, you can contact Hours:
Phone: +358 401826272